Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Start: Assembling my demo

          I feel like I learned a lot more about what foods are healthy since I've worked on my demo. I had somewhat of a grasp on the subject but never went any deeper. I've learned which healthy foods are the most healthy. I had to learn this because I had to know which towers should be strongest and show which foods will be the hardest for your body to fight off.
          If I could talk to journalist to improve the learning process, I would try and find out if people could make a more organized list of which foods are healthier and which foods aren't. I usually find what foods are healthy, but I always had to go and look up each food individually.
          It was rather easy to get my information. I used the magical power of Google and it proved to be pretty effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment