Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 6: Video reflections

I feel that my video gave me a slightly better understanding of how my game is going to work. It does seem weird doing a tower defence game on paper, but it worked pretty well. I don't think I'll modify much of my game, because I think it will work really well the way it is already designed. It would be really hard to modify it anyway, because that would cause some major changes in my idea. But, I am really glad I was able to the paper prototype so I could see how my game would work.

2 comments:

  1. Gabe, First of all congratulations on actually completing a blog on its due date! WOW ;-D

    It was exciting for me to watch you work on this prototype. You totally understand the concepts you want in your game. Let's work at putting it together this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tower defence games! Maybe I will play your game when you make it :D

    ReplyDelete