It started with simple instructions. Make a blog. I pick a template and get to work. This all seems silly; who would want to read my blog? Maybe Chimi, but he is far too busy in his current endeavors. I hope that in this course, I'll be able to create Flash games fluently. I think I'll attempt a plane flying game or something along the lines of that. I'll have to put more thought into it. I'm really excited that I get to learn this. I've wanted to be able to do this for a long time. But, I am afraid my game will not turn out how I want. I hope I get to finish it.
And my game will involve him!

I will read your blog!
ReplyDeleteYou may be surprised who will read your blog! Hi, I am Larry from West Virginia Northern Community College in New Martinsville. Keep blogging. The world is your audience!
ReplyDeleteDang straight!
ReplyDeleteGo Larry from West Virginia Northern Community College in New Martinsville! Gabe your blog was very moving Chimi loves it I can tell.
ReplyDeleteAlot of people read your blog
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMaybe Judge Fudge would but I'm sure he'll be way to busy doing something else.
ReplyDeleteJudge fudge is too busy...being delicious
ReplyDeleteI'm way behind, because Egab's blog is obviously popular.
ReplyDeleteEbag*.
ReplyDeleteGabe, this is informative and gives us more of a feel for what your expectations for Globaloria Game Design are. We will have much more time in this course for finishihng your game. We did run out of time in Digital Imaging because of snow days. This will be a semester-long endeavor rather than part of the curriculum as it was in Digital Imaging. BTW: You have a typo that you need to fix. See if you can find it.
ReplyDelete